- CDI Ignition system
- One-piece chromed cylinder
- Ball bearing-supported crankshaft
- Turns props ranging from 20 x 14 up to 24 x 10 at roughly 7600 rpm
- Capable of powering an airplane as big as 40 pounds with authority
The only engine allowed for competition in the Giant Scale AT-6 racing class, the G-62 is the benchmark by which all other engines in its class are measured. This engine is ideal for giant Warbirds, such as 100" AT-6 Texans, as well as the ISC 1-800-COLLECT Pitts Challenger II, and popular sport big birds like the Lanier Stinger and Laser 200. The G-62 will turn a 22 x 10 prop at approximately 7200 rpm.
- Type: 2-Stroke
- Displacement: 3.80 cu in (62.0 cc)
- Bore: 1.90 in (47.5 mm)
- Stroke: 1.40 in (35.0 mm)
- Cylinders: Single - Chrome Plated
- Total Weight: 82 oz
- Engine (Only) Weight: 73 oz.
- Muffler Weight: 9 oz.
- Crankshaft Threads: M10 x 1.25
- Benchmark Prop: 22 x 10 APC @ 7,800
- Prop Range: 20x8 - 22x10
- RPM Range: 2,000 - 8,500
- Fuel: Gas/Oil mix
- Mounting Dimensions: 163 x 222 x 197 mm
- Muffler Type: Can
- Cylinder Type: Ring
- Carb Type: Walbro HDA-48 D
- Crank Type: Ball Bearing