Vortech spinners are manufactured by Dave Brown Products - right in our own factory.
- Vortech spinners are spun from Aluminum sheet - not molded/cast from brittle material, or machined out of expensive bar stock!
- Precision CNC machined to exacting tolerances.
- Designed to be strong, yet light weight.
- Spinner cone locks into backplate to stop spinner cone expansion.
- Backplate is knurled for positive grip between engine’s drive washer and your propeller.
- All Vortech Spinners start life the same way - as a flat piece of aluminum sheet which has a CNC machined tip pressed into the center.
- This disk is then, spin-formed to shape and turned to high precision.
- After the cone is machined, it is polished to a beautiful reflective finish.
- Vortech spinners have cutouts with clearance for popular sizes of props.
Parabolic shape is perfect for P-51s, Extras,& many other planes.
Using a unique CNC manufacturing process insures that every Vortech spinner is precision spun, machined, light-weight, and polished to a brilliant shine.